Following a significant expansion in 2009, the OSCO Construction Group rebranded its ready-mixed concrete operations as OSCO Concrete. Currently one of the largest ready-mix players in the Atlantic Region, OSCO Concrete also operates the largest pump fleet, in both number and size, in Atlantic Canada.
The OSCO Construction Group also entered the Aggregates market in 2009, with the acquisition of M.S.D. Enterprises in Glenhome, NS. Rebranded as OSCO Aggregates, it is one of the major producers of aggregate in Nova Scotia.
Who is OSCO Concrete?
- Strescon Ready-Mix - Saint John, NB
- Strescon Ready-Mix - Moncton, NB
- Schurman Concrete - Summerside, PE
- Schurman Concrete - Charlottetown, PE
- Glenholme Ready-Mix - Glenholme, NS
- MacLean's Ready-Mix - Montague, PE
- MacLean's Ready-Mix - Souris, PE
- Annapolis Valley Ready-Mix - Windsor, NS
- Tristar Concrete - Sheet Harbour, NS
- Sackville Concrete - Lower Sackville, NS
- Bedford Ready-Mix - Bedford, NS
- MSD Enterprises - Glenholme, NS